28 Culmore Avenue
, BT23 8LD
||28 Culmore Avenue, Newtownards
- Mid terrace home
- Nicely modernised throughout
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with mock Victorian fireplace
- Modern fitted bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating
- Garden to front & rear
- Close to Ards town centre
- Current EPC rating - TBC
This charming terraced home has been recently modernised and presented to a high standard throughout making it an ideal first time buy, fresh start or buy to let investment purchase.
It offers 2 well proportioned bedrooms and a modern, part tiled bathroom with white suite on the first floor with a well proportioned lounge and kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor. It benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and fascias. It has been redecorated throughout and includes brand new carpets and vinyls. Externally there is a small garden to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with small patio, garden shed and separate store.
Internal viewing is highly recommended so call us on 02891 828100.
- White uPVC door.
Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 1st floor.
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
Victorian style mock fireplace, Double panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- 4.17m x 2.41m (13' 8" x 7' 11")
White high and low level units with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Beko oven and hob, Ariston stainless steel extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, Double panel radiator, Co2 alarm, White uPVC door to rear garden.
- Access to roof space, Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Chrome heated towel rail, Extractor fan, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.84m (13' 9" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.72m (10' 7" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- Lawn garden to rear and paved path, shared access for bins, Brick shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Culmore Avenue is located just off Upper Movilla Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.