27 Beaufort Walk
, BT23 4RP
||27 Beaufort Walk, Newtownards
- Mid terrace home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Paved yard to front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Current EPC rating - C70
Enjoying a pleasant countryside outlook to the front this terraced home has been tastefully presented by its present owners and will allow the new purchaser to simply move in and get on with life.
The property boasts both a modern kitchen, in walnut finish, and fully tiled bathroom with white suite. The 3 bedrooms are all well proportioned with built in storage and the lounge is equally well proportioned. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias plus oil fired central heating whilst a Phoenix Gas supply also serves the house and is connected to the hob (potential for gas central heating conversion in future if required). Located to the rear of the development it benefits from a green area and views of Scrabo Tower whilst there is a parking area and access to the property from the rear.
Why rent when you could have this ideal and affordable first time buy? Call us now to secure your personal viewing and avoid missing out.
- White uPVC door with leaded glass viewing panes.
Wood flooring, Double panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.29m x 4.19m (14' 1" x 13' 9")
At widest points.
Wood flooring, TV point, Double panel radiator.
- 5.31m x 3.05m (17' 5" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level walnut effect units with light roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated 4 ring gas hob, Stainless steel extractor hood, Integrated double eye level oven, Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Under pelmet lighting, Integrated dishwasher, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Under stairs storage cupboard, White uPVC door to rear yard.
- Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Redring Expressions 5005 electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Tiled walls and floor, Chrome heated towel rail, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Access to roof space, Two built-in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Recessed spotlights, Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.44m (8' 10" x 8' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- Paved yard to front enclosed by wall and gate.
Yard to rear with uPVC oil tank, Light and tap, Parking.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards towards Comber turn right into Blenheim Drive. Follow the road around behind the church then turn left into Beaufort Walk where number 27 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.