1A Ballyhemlin Road
, BT22 2QY
||1A Ballyhemlin Road, Kircubbin
- Detached rural bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Dining room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Garage with utility room
- Detached double garage/workshop
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC fascias
- Generous gardens extending to approx 0.4 acres
"Ready for life in the country? Looking for some outside space, perhaps a "man cave" and a nice garden? Look no further than 1A Ballyhemlin Road, Kircubbin..."
This detached bungalow is perfect for those who aspire to a detached home in the country but felt it might be out of reach. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, a separate dining room (potential 4th bedroom) and a kitchen with breakfast bar. In addition it offers an integral garage with utility room and a separate double garage/workshop, perfect for the home mechanic or a games room for the kids. The property has been well maintained with a new boiler recently fitted and a complete new waste treatment facility installed at considerable expense. Front and rear doors are both uPVC double glazed whilst windows are wood framed single glazed. The property also benefits from uPVC fascias. Externally the lawned gardens are excellent with many mature shrubs and trees affording considerable privacy to the property which also benefits from ample parking space for several vehicles. The property is just two miles from both Kircubbin and Ballyhalbert with Ballywalter 3 miles away and Newtownards just 12 miles to the north. For those with children Glastry High School is close by and there are several excellent primary schools in the local area.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent so call now to avoid disappointment.
- Real wood flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Internet point.
- 4.47m x 4.29m (14' 8" x 14' 1")
Real wood flooring. Stove with tiled hearth. Single and double panelled radiators. T.V point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 4.29m (9' 5" x 14' 1")
Double panelled radiator.
- 3.33m x 4.29m (10' 11" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Single and double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 3.84m (10' 3" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes/storage. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.79m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 3.15m (8' 11" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower cubicle with Redring hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floors and walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.57m x 4.17m (5' 2" x 13' 8")
Access via rear. Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garage.
- 5.46m x 4.17m (17' 11" x 13' 8")
Up and over garage door. Electrical outlets.
- 5.99m x 8.99m (19' 8" x 29' 6")
Electrical outlets. Two roller garage doors.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Kircubbin take Roden Street onto Parsonage Road and continue onto Glastry Road. Turn left onto Ballyhemlin Road where number 1A is the first on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.