19B Loughdoo Road
, BT22 1HN
||19B Loughdoo Road, Ardkeen, Kircubbin
- Beautiful, rural, detached bungalow
- Currently 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Utility room
- Gallery landing with games room
- Total site area of approx 0.7 acres
- Generous gardens and parking
- Attic ready for conversion to add additional bedrooms/bathroom if required
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- Current EPC rating - C74
There is a great deal to be said for countryside living and when that "countryside" comes in the form of the Ards Peninsula and that "living" in this appealing "Cottage style" bungalow it could be a perfect combination. Don't be fooled by the outward appearance because behind these walls lies a thoroughly modern and impressive family home.
The property is currently arranged as 3 double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), luxury bathroom plus separate shower room, generous lounge, and a utility room. At the heart of this modern home is a luxury kitchen/living/dining room with granite worktops, island sink, gloss tiled floors, multi fuel stove, rustic brick detailing and patio doors to the spacious rear garden. Access to the first floor is via a permanent staircase where you will find a gallery games room plus a roof void which is ready for additional bedrooms or bathrooms to be created if required. Externally the property enjoys a site of approximately 0.7 acres laid in lawns with maturing plants and shrubs and generous car parking.
Viewing is strictly by appointment via the agent so contact us at your earliest opportunity to book your personal appointment.
- Oak effect uPVC front door with viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Pine spindle staircase to first floor balcony landing, Phone point, Smoke alarm, Single panel radiator, Double panel radiator, Wall lights, Oak double doors with frosted glass panes to;
- 5.44m x 4.06m (17' 10" x 13' 4")
Feature wall mounted electric fire, Wood effect laminate flooring, Two glass block wall features, Double panel radiator, TV point, Recessed spotlights.
- 5.31m x 4.47m (17' 5" x 14' 8")
Range of low level units in black gloss with wood block worktops and stainless steel kickboards, 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, Integrated Bosch oven, electric hob and extractor hood.
Black gloss island with black granite worktop and stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Granite tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Exposed brick around window in dining area, Feature wooden ceiling beam, Open plan to sitting area.
- SITTING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.35m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
At widest points.
Feature cast iron stove on pedestal with slate hearth, Feature exposed brick wall, TV point, Double panel radiator, Oak effect uPVC French doors to rear garden, Velux window, Feature wooden ceiling beam, Granite tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.36m (13' 4" x 7' 9")
At widest points.
Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Double panel radiator, Dishwasher, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Granite tiled floor, Low level units with granite effect roll edge worktops, 1/2 glazed oak effect uPVC door to rear garden.
- 3.15m x 2.67m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with 1/2 pedestal, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Extractor fan, Double panel radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.06m (15' 6" x 13' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC and glass wash hand basin with storage unit under, Double shower cubicle with mains shower, Recessed spotlights, Single panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Smoke alarm, Storage cupboard, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator, Dual aspect to rear garden, TV point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator, TV point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle with mains shower, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Extractor fan, White WC and wash hand basin.
- Smoke alarm, Balcony looking over entrance hall.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 5.31m x 5.08m (17' 5" x 16' 8")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Spindle balcony looking into sitting area off kitchen, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- LOFT AREA:
- 10.29m x 5.08m (33' 9" x 16' 8")
- Lawn area to front with generous gravel parking space to side of property, Paved pathway and steps to front door, Light.
Ample lawn area to rear with paved patio, Light and tap.
- STORAGE SHED:
- 5.92m x 3.91m (19' 5" x 12' 10")
Lights and electric power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling beyond Kircubbin towards Portaferry, Loughdoo Road is located on the left signposted "Cloughey". 19B is located on the right down a short laneway.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.