191 Abbey Road
, BT22 2DH
||191 Abbey Road, Millisle
- Beautiful detached rural home
- Set on approx 0.4 acres
- Detached "annex" with kitchen/living/diner, bedroom and shower room
- 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite & 2 ground floor)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Sun room
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Ground floor bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear in lawn with generous parking area
- Current EPC rating - D67
"Stop! - Take a closer look or you could miss all that this superb property has to offer..."
The main property is extremely deceptive and offers approximately 2,200 sq ft of internal accommodation arranged as 2 first floor double bedrooms, with ensuite shower rooms, 2 ground floor bedrooms, a luxury bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle and a bright lounge, with feature fireplace. The heart of this home, however, is the beautiful open plan kitchen/living/dining area to the rear, with patio doors to the rear garden, and access to the bright and airy sun room. An unexpected surprise is the detached "annex" to the rear, which could be a double garage, but currently offers a ground floor kitchen/living/dining room and shower room plus a first floor bedroom - perfect for a dependent relative or older teenager perhaps. The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating and is situated on a site extending to approximately 0.4 acres arranged as lawns, paved patio and gravel parking area.
We are confident that an internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this fine home and invite you to contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.99m x 1.35m (3' 3" x 4' 5")
- Real wood flooring. Smoke alarm. Access to under stair storage.
- 4.24m x 4.75m (13' 11" x 15' 7")
Open fire with real wood mantle, cast iron and tiled hearth. Real wood flooring. Internet point and two double panel radiators.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 5.38m x 7.9m (17' 8" x 25' 11")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Kenwood oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and mixer taps. TIled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.66m (15' 4" x 12' 0")
Real wood flooring. Two double panel radiators. Phone point. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 4.14m (13' 4" x 13' 7")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 2.41m (13' 11" x 7' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.22m x 4.98m (20' 5" x 16' 4")
At widest points. Two double panel radiators. Velux window. Access to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.65m (8' 1" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising corner shower, W.C, and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Single panel radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.22m x 4.37m (20' 5" x 14' 4")
At widest points.Two double panel radiators. Access to storage. Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.8m (7' 1" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising corner shower, W.C, and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Velux window.
- Access to roofspace and storage.
- Stoned driveway to rear. Extensive lawn to side. Oak affect PVC fascia and windows. External power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Abbey Road runs between Millisle & Carrowdore with 191 located about the midway point in the townland of Ballyfrenis.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.