, BT21 0BG
||15 Rosepark, Donaghadee
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- 3 bedrooms
- Fully tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazed & fascias
- Phoenix Gas heating
- Garage with utility area
- Tarmac driveway with gardens to side and rear
- Current EPC rating-D60
"A beautifully presented detached family home at an affordable price"
Situated a short walk from Donaghadee town centre and coastline, the village has seen significant redevelopment in recent times which has attracted a number of award-winning bars and restaurants and includes one of Irelands oldest pubs, Grace Neills.
This homely, warm and inviting property boasts many superb internal features including a bright and airy sunroom and beautifully designed kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. The lounge boasts a feature gas fireplace whilst the first floor offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room.
Externally the property boasts a generous sized tarmac driveway to the front and a paved patio and lawned garden to the side. To the rear there is a charming raised deck area with lower paved patio and lawn area with low maintenance flower beds. The property has recently been entirely rewired and benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and cavity wall & loft insulation. The utility room is a great added feature to this home and the garage door is remote control operated.
We love this property and we're sure you will too so call us now to book your own internal viewing and avoid missing out.
- 4.42m x 1.8m (14' 6" x 5' 11")
uPVC double glazed front door, wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator, internet point, smoke alarm, stairs to first floor.
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, 2 x Double panel radiators, T.V point, recessed spotlights, Dimmer switch, full room underneath storage with access from outside.
- 4.37m x 2.95m (14' 4" x 9' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, cornicing, gas feature fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth. Double panel radiator, dimmer switch and smoke alarm.
- 5.26m x 2.97m (17' 3" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units in cream with underlighting.Integrated Hotpoint oven and touch sensitive hob with extractor. Wood effect roll edge worktops and integrated Hotpoint dishwasher. Breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, T.V point, smoke alarm, tiled floor, storage cupboard. Double uPVC doors to rear.
- 2.67m x 1.88m (8' 9" x 6' 2")
Fully insulated roofspace accessed via Slingsby ladder, smoke alarm.
- Tiled floor and walls, white WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with double sliding doors and electric showerr. Feature stainless steel towel rail and recessed spotlights, pvc ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
Measurements at widest points. Single panel radiator, T.V point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.44m (9' 3" x 8' 0")
Doubel panel radiator, hotpress/storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 1.8m (10' 4" x 5' 11")
Range of low level units and wood effect roll edge worktop. Stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, single panel radiator
- 4.52m x 3.23m (14' 10" x 10' 7")
Remote control electric roller door, light and power sockets, gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Side garden lawned, paved and low maintenance flower beds.
Raised decking area to rear, lower paved area and lawn with low maintenace flower beds.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Donaghadee town centre, turn right onto the Killaughey Road, take the second right into Rosepark, follow the road round to the right and number 15 is situated on the right, corner site.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.