, Donaghadee Road
, BT23 7HB
||15 Danescourt, Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
- Modern 2nd floor apartment
- Pleasant views over Newtownards town
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Tiled bathroom
- Allocated parking space & storage shed
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Annual service charge £480 per annum
- Current EPC rating - C79
"Buying for the first time or making a fresh start? Take a closer look at 15 Danescourt, Newtownards"
Apartment living isn't for everyone but imagine living in this modern, bright apartment with beautiful views across Newtownards town towards Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough; your very own "Ivory tower" perhaps. The property is of relatively recent construction and offers a bright and spacious, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with well equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with "P" bath and shower over. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally the property enjoys its own parking space and garden shed.
This in an affordable property, in a good location that would allow the purchaser to establish themselves on the property ladder with low running costs. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground floor door to rear of property with access to stairwell. Allocated parking space.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door leading to:
- 5.77m x 6.17m (18' 11" x 20' 3")
At widest points. Kitchen has a tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Oven and hob with matching extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to gas fired boiler. Two radiators, TV and phone point. Duel aspect with velux. View towards Scrabo Tower.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.93m x 2.44m (6' 4" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with hand shower and glass screen. W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.1m (16' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.46m x 2.97m (8' 1" x 9' 9")
Radiator and velux.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Donaghadee Road the Danescourt development is located on the left just passed the Movilla Road junction.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.