10 Richmond Avenue
, BT23 8FG
||10 Richmond Avenue, Newtownards
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- uPVC mahogany effect double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Corner site in cul-de-sac location
- Tarmac driveway with garden to side and rear
- Current EPC rating - E49
"Looking for a retirement bungalow...?" Although equally suitable for a family, this semi-detached bungalow could potentially tick all the necessary boxes for those with restricted mobility or simply wanting the convenience of a home without stairs.
Internally the property benefits from an entrance porch which leads to a good sized lounge with feature fireplace, beautiful decorative cornicing and real wood flooring. The kitchen is finished in modern light oak with granite effect worktops and is well equipped with built in oven, hob and microwave. There are 3 bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias (in mahogany effect finish) and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is located on quite a generous corner site in a cul de sac location and benefits from gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear with tarmac driveway, lawn, patio and pebble area bordered by mature trees.
- 3.02m x 1.68m (9' 11" x 5' 6")
(at widest points). uPVC mahogany effect double glazed door to front with leaded glass panes, lino floor, pine strip ceiling, phone point, single panel radiator, recessed light.
- 4.65m x 4.47m (15' 3" x 14' 8")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, real wood flooring, decorative cornicing, single & double panel radiator, T.V.point and smoke alarm.
- 4.9m x 2.69m (16' 1" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units in light oak effect with granite effect worktops and matching upstands with recessed underlighting. Integrated hob with stainless steel extractor hood and double oven and microwave.Stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single panel radiator. tiled floor, recessed spotlights, space for dining table, uPVC mahogany effect double glazed door to rear
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to roofspace, recessed lighting, smoke alarm and hot-press
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.m (14' 8" x 9' 10")
Measurements at widest points. Built-in double mirrored slide robes, t.v.point, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.08m (12' 8" x 6' 10")
T.V. point & single panel radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.59m (9' 1" x 8' 6")
(at widest points). T.V. point & single panel radiator
- White suite comprising of WC, wash-hand basin and bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway and lawned area to side, lined by trees, low maintenance raised bed to front. Paved patio and decorative stones area to rear, fully enclosed by trees and fencing. Boiler house, oil tank, outside light & tap and wooden garden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling up the Movilla Road, take the fourth left into Stratheden Heights, take second left into Lawnbrook Drive. Take the first right into Kensington Park and turn left into Richmond Avenue. Number 10 is situated on the left (corner site) of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.