10 Marquis Rise
, BT20 3HJ
||10 Marquis Rise, Bangor
- Semi-detached home
- 4 Bedrooms (one ground floor with ensuite shower room)
- Family bathroom
- Parking area to front
- Garden to rear in paving
- Solar panel system with in-house control panel
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Quiet cul de sac location close to Springhill shopping complex
- Current EPC rating - C80
"A beautifully presented and versatile family home with room for everyone..."
Family getting bigger? Need more space? This extended semi detached home offers up to 5 bedrooms including one on the ground floor with luxury ensuite shower room, ideal perhaps for a dependent relative. This room could equally be an additional family room if the additional bedroom is not required. On the first floor there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms plus a study area which could also easily be utilised as 5th bedroom, if required (by the erection of a simple stud wall and doorway). There is also a modern white family bathroom on this floor. Reception space includes a bright lounge, a well equipped kitchen with dining area and a bright and airy conservatory with patio doors to the rear garden. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and modern oil fired heating system and also boasts it's own "solar system" which provides significant amounts of free electricity and a regular quarterly income, all easily monitored through a handy portable control panel. Externally the property is set in a quiet cul de sac location with driveway parking for several vehicles plus it enjoys an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden with paved patio and raised deck areas.
There is much to commend in this excellent property and potential buyers will not fail to be impressed and surprised by the space, versatility and presentation so we invite internal viewings at your earliest opportunity.
- White uPVC door.
Single panel radiator, Oak flooring, Cornicing, Wall lights, Phone point, Smoke alarm, Under stairs storage cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 3.94m x 3.3m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with marble hearth and inset and wood surround, Cornicing, Double panel radiator, TV point, Wall lights, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 5.23m x 2.51m (17' 2" x 8' 3")
High and low level units in light wood effect with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Space for under counter fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, Under pelmet lighting, Part tiled walls, Tiled flooring, Cornicing, Double panel radiator, Patio doors to;
- 3.15m x 2.92m (10' 4" x 9' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, White uPVC double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.36m x 2.24m (17' 7" x 7' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Cornicing, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Corner shower cubicle with Redring shower, PVC panelled walls and ceiling with recessed spotlights, Extractor fan, Chrome heated towel rail.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, Cornicing, Smoke alarm, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.51m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
Single panel radiator, Cornicing, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.35m (13' 1" x 11' 0")
At widest points.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Built-in sliderobes, Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.64m (10' 11" x 8' 8")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Cornicing.
- White suite comprising panel bath with hand shower, Pedestal wash hand basin and WC, PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, Single panel radiator, Shelved hot press.
- 3.51m x 1.5m (11' 6" x 4' 11")
- Concrete parking area to front with walkway to front door.
Garden to rear in paving and decking, uPVC oil tank, Light, Tap, Garden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along Clandeboye Road from Church Street turn left into Marquis Avenue then first right into Marquis Rise where number 10 is located facing you just to the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.